Ok.  Thank you for the clarification on the xml and the responses to my other
questions.  I have quite a few other call flows where the b2bua is going to
take care of things for me but I reckon this one is going to need a different
solution.

I have been holding on to the MediaDispatcher for far end NAT support because I
really like the elegance of using the Kernel tracking rules to handle media
forwarding.  In this case though, it looks like being able to use MediaRelay to
"whisper in" a prompt on one side wins.

Richard