Anca, thanks a lot!

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 19:28:40 +0200
 Anca Vamanu <a...@opensips.org> wrote:
On 01/05/2011 07:09 PM, a.zagors...@oyster-telecom.ru wrote:
Uh yes, I was completely inattentive while reading the tutorail..

So, there is no other way that call b2b_init_request("refer") on each first INVITE to catch potential REFER request?..

Yes, there is no other way but to call it on the initial Invite.
Also, I need to call top hiding scenario on certain INVITEs. Is it possible to call 2 b2b_init_request at one time (top hiding + refer)? Or I should make 2 B2B transactions - first for potential REFER and second for 'my' INVITEs? Last case doesn't look good...

If you call b2b_init_request("refer"), then the B2BUA will do topology hiding except for when a REFER is received, so in fact you just need to call only once b2b_init_request with "refer" scenario.

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro