Hi list,

I having trouble with my script when trying to call forward by reseting the $ru and doing a route(1)

My problem seems to be coming from the fact that I am changing my $fu with uac_replace_from. When I xlog the $fu right before the route() It shows the correct value (the original $fu before it was changed by uac_replace_from). But on the request to the forwarded number it tries to authenticate the user using the new value (the value that uac_replace_from put in)

If I don't replace the $fu everything works fine.

Thanks A lot for any help!!

here is the relavant parts of my script:

Replacing the uri in the original request:

 if (is_avp_set("$avp(s:uri)")) {
                        if (is_avp_set("$avp(s:fromname)")) {
xlog("L_INFO","Fromname set to $avp(s:fromname) and URI set to $avp(s:uri)"); uac_replace_from("$avp(s:fromname)","$avp(s:uri)");
                        } else {
                                uac_replace_from("","$avp(s:uri)");
                                xlog("L_INFO","Only Fromname Set");
                        }
                }

The fowrwarding:

 if(avp_db_load("$ru","$avp(s:unavailcallfwd)")) {
#xlog("call forward is set to: $avp(s:unavailcallfwd)"); avp_pushto("$ru","$avp(s:unavailcallfwd)"); xlog("call forward is set to: $ru from $fu");

                                          route(1);

                                          exit;
}

And the proxy authorize

        xlog("Checking if we should attempt authentication on $fu");
        if (!(method=="REGISTER"))
        {
                #Do not authenticate calls from the gateways
                xlog("Checking if its from a gateway");
                if(!is_from_gw()) # This check is from the drouting module
                {
                        xlog("Checking if it is an IP Authed IP");
if(!check_source_address("0", "$avp(i:9)")) #This check looks in the address table
                        {
                                xlog("Checking if it is a subscriber");

                                xlog("from is $fu");

                                if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
                                        proxy_challenge("", "0");
xlog("Sent proxy challange to $fu");
                                        exit;
                                }
                                if (!db_check_from()) {
sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
                                        exit;
                                }

                        }
            }