Hi Anton,

It seams that variables are not supported for this function params. More or less as this functions are not so used in the late time (the idea of using files for data provisioning is deprecated).

You have two options:
- use dialplan module to set rules for checking the allowance (see http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialplan.html#id249065 1.4.1.3).
   - open a feature request to see if variable support  can be added.

Regards,
Bogdan

Anton Zagorskiy wrote:
Hi.

Can I use pseudo variable as first parameter in the function allow_routing?

I've made files domain1.allow, domain1.deny, domain2.allow, domain2.deny. Next, I'm calling "allow_routing("$dlg_val(cur_domain)")". In the log file I
see "DBG:permissions:check_routing: no rules => allow any routing" and
nothing more from permissions module.
In each file there is at least one rule.

What I'm doing wrong?

WBR, Anton Zagorskiy
VoIP Developer, Oyster Telecom
Phone.: +7 812 601-0666
Fax: +7 812 601-0593
a.zagors...@oyster-telecom.ru
www.oyster-telecom.ru

OpenSIPS Event - expo, conf, social, bootcamp
2 - 4 February 2011, ITExpo, Miami,  USA
OpenSIPS solutions and "know-how"