The SIP proxy lookups up the domain part, what appears after the @ sign before
any parameters separated by ; if is an IP address like in your example you do
not perform a DNS lookup you just send the packet there.

In the request URI you must put the address of the remote end, not your own
address. In your example user A calls user 264512380973 on the same Proxy and
not a remote one.

See the illustrated examples from:

http://www.tech-invite.com/Ti-sip-ex3261.html

Adrian