Hi Stefano,

A better approach (without the need of DB) is to use the "get_dialog_info()" function. See:
   http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/dialog.html#id293888
The idea is that after the LB function, add the selected destination (stored in $dd variable) and the agent name into a dialog variable like:
   $dlg_val(dst) = $dd;
   $dlg_val(agent) = ??? ;

And when you have a 123 call for agent, search the to get the destination of the ongoing call to that agent:
   $var(x) = agent ??
   get_dialog_info("dst","$var(dst)","agent","$var(x)");

where $var(dst) will hold the destination of the server holding agent's call.

Regards,
Bogdan

Stefano Sasso wrote:
Hi Dave,

You might look at the dialog module. Check if what you need is stored in the
db for a dialog. You would need to have the db mode set to realtime.

As I said, dialog module stores what I need.
My problem is how to fetch that information to reach the right asterisk server.

Either way you would use avp_db_query to pull the needed info from the db.

Thanks for this hint. I'll try it asap.

bye,
stefano