Hi Chris,

By default opensips does not account a caller or callee like column as what is the meaning and where to take this information is highly related to your scenario (like in a residential scenario, callee/caller are the end SIP users, in trunking can be the trunk IDs, etc).

In a simple case, you can use the extra DB accounting to log the FROM URI (as caller) and RURI (as callee) - you can check the OpenSIPS Virtual Machine where is an working example on that.

Regards,
Bogdan

chris wrote:

*Hi,*

* *

*I am getting cdrs but with no callee, caller or leg type shown. Looking at the various scripts and at the cdrs database there does not seem to be anywhere this is stored. These fields exist in the acc db only.*

*Is there an updated script that creates these entries, I have **opensips_cdrs_1_6.mysql inserted but this doesn’t reference those entries either?*

* *

*Thanks*

* *

*Chris*