Hi Jeff,

On 03/08/2011 05:08 AM, Jeff Pyle wrote:
Hello,

I noticed the To header is not contained in <> on the initial INVITEs that come out of the top-hiding scenario on the b2b modules. Is there a way to cause that for more consistent formatting? Specifically, here's a sample output from 1.6.4:

To: sip:8005551...@domain.tld:5060
From: <sip:4404381895@4.3.2.1>;tag=32f13171900ae173b0a80adaf45e1847

I have now made a commit in trunk to put <> in To header.
I also noticed the From display name is not preserved going through the top-hiding scenario. Is there any way to cause it to be preserved?

You are using the latest svn trunk? Ovidiu has implemented this functionality - and the from dname is passed now.

Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer

- Jeff