Hi Amit,

have you set the 0x02 flag for t_relay ? See:
      http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/tm.html#id293378

This flag will prevent the t_relay() function do internally deal with errors (by sending back a negative reply).

Regards,
Bogdan

Amit Sharma wrote:
I tried the fix from the 1.6 branch. The issue I still face is that now t_relay returns with a value of 1 even when the relaying has failed.

How do you figure out if t_relay has failed (!t_relay()) does not work in this case? Does a return value 1 also signify an error? -Amit