Hi Stephen,

It depends on the type of presence you want ( depending also on what I supported by you phones). If the phones are able to send Publish messages ( if they support Presence Agent), then you can configure the presence server feature in OpenSIPS. Then you will have to handle the Subscribe and Publish messages on the server - see this tutorial: http://www.opensips.org/Resources/PresenceServer. Also in the default script you have the lines for the presence server, just uncomment those and comment some other lines - follow the indications in the commentaries. If you want to implement end-to-end presence, then you have to forward the Subscribe to the other client - just call lookup() and t_relay() for it.

Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer