Hello,

I have been looking to se if I can store on my DB along with the time field
that is actually a datetime in the DB, and EPOCH value.

I have been looking in the acc module documentation but I haven't found
anything relevant.

I would like to get the EPOCH directly from the dialog module in opensips,
and not with a DB now() hack.

When I do a opensipsctl fifo dlg_list

dialog::  hash=3011:1918496183
state:: 4
user_flags:: 0
timestart:: 1301897869

I can see the timestart value in EPOCH, how can I access it?

I found the variables functions fetch_dlg_value(name,pvar) or
get_dialog_info(attr,var,key,key_val)
but I don't think this is what I'm looking for.

>From a general sql log, I could find that the insert query already has a
string like formated value for the time column.

insert into acc
(method,from_tag,to_tag,callid,sip_code,sip_reason,*time*,src,dst,duration,setuptime,created
) values
('INVITE','809be9c8-f25c-e011-9bb7-bcaec5119b9b','as67e5ca83','ba9de9c8-f25c-e011-9bb7-bcaec5119b9b@wkst
','200','OK','*2011-04-04 00:31:22*','robert','50624309951',17,0,'2011-04-04
00:31:22')

I'm looking for a way to get the internal epoch value for the timestart of
the dialog.
--
Robert