Hi Anton,

There was an inline answer for that:

"if no table is used by both instances, you can share the same DB between 2 opensips."

Regards,
Bogdan

On 04/05/2011 01:24 PM, Anton Zagorskiy wrote:
Hi Bogdan,

Thank you, its working.
What about my first question - mixing two openSIPS on a same DB where second
openSIPS is just for b2b top hiding?

WBR, Anton Zagorskiy
VoIP Developer, Oyster Telecom
Phone.: +7 812 601-0666