Hi,

yes, i was able to install it and run it, but i have some issues. I dont have stream statistics: caller_bytes,callee_bytes,caller_packets and callee_packets. Also, if i'm not sure if media timeout is working, because i tried to simulate a hang call (in the middle of call, i restart my hardphone) and call was not terminated with timeout after "stream_timeout" seconds. Indeed, i saw rtp packets in one way.

Dani