Hi,

We have setup CDRTool version 8.0.15 with an Asterisk multitenant PBX.

We want to be able to log and bill the internal calls in CDRTool.
All the calls are sent from Asterisk to OpenSIPS and the call is sent back
to the same Asterisk on the same IP-address.

If it´s a external call, there is no problem. The problem occurs when the
called number is a local customer, then it can´t log or bill the call in
CDRTool.

>From FreeRadius log:

 Acct-Status-Type = Failed
        Service-Type = Sip-Session
        Sip-Response-Code = 408
        Sip-Method = Invite
        Event-Timestamp = "Jun 14 2011 16:02:47 CEST"
        Sip-From-Tag = "as16538a8e"
        Acct-Session-Id = "18375a0e058480f5626c94293975f7cf@x"
        User-Name = "a@x"
        Calling-Station-Id = "sip:a@x"
        Called-Station-Id = "sip:b@y"
        Sip-Translated-Request-URI = "sip:b@ip"
        Source-IP = "ip"
        Source-Port = "5060"
        Billing-Party = "sip:a@x"
        Canonical-URI = "sip:b@y"
        User-Agent = "Asterisk PBX"
        Contact = "<sip:a@ip>"
        NAS-Port = 5060
        Acct-Delay-Time = 0
        NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
        Acct-Unique-Session-Id = "89f0c9014ba0a2f9"
        Timestamp = 1308060167
        Request-Authenticator = Verified

Best regards,
Tony Tyler