Salut Tiberiu,

Normally, the auth username is taken from TO hdr (for REGISTER) or from FROM hdr (non-REGISTER) - both username and domain part. So probably, in your case, the IP comes from the FROM hdr.

Also, opensips allows you to pass a custom SIP URI for auth, as a second optional param to the aaa_proxy_auth() :
        http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.6.x/auth_aaa.html

Currently this is not supported for aaa_www_auth() (for REGISTER) can be simply done, if this solves your problem.

Regards,
Bogdan