Hello,

Are you using fix_contact from the nat_traversal module ? I have only tested with fix_nated_contact from the nathelper module, but I just checked the code and they should both work without any issues.

The scenario should work as long as you call the contact fixing function before the create_dialog(), but please check with calling fix_contact() right before of create_dialog(), maybe there is something spooky going on in-between the two function calls.

Waiting for you testing results. Thanks.

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer