Thanks Anca for the explanation, but can you just tell me if what I'm trying
to do here is possible with B2BUA or not? if you are saying that A side
Refer-to header will be read then obviously I need to take care of the
client1 and server1 parameters accordingly.

I've a FreeSwitch as Media-Server to play some IVR to User-A and collect
DTMF.OpenSIPS will be acting as B2BUA for this call.

Once DTMF are collected, Media-Server Refers the call back to OpenSIPS
At OpenSIPS I need to do some accounting on the collected DTMF    (I may
need more than one XML script to get the control back)
If I get OK from AAA then Send INVITE to the DTMF destination
else Send INVITE to Media-Server to play some Message.