Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:58:00 -0300
From: fla...@asteriskguide.com
To: users@lists.opensips.org
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs Stress test problem

Hi Luis, Which version of SIPp are you using? I had several issues with version
2.x. Please try the latest version from svn. Check the error runing sipp using
-trace_err(or something similar, I don't remember the exact parameter now).
Identify which unexpected messages are ocurring (e.g. 408, 404, 407....) this
can be a clue to solve the problem.

Regards,
Flavio E. Goncalves