Hello,

Great ! Thanks very much for this contribution.
We will review the module and it will be present in the next OpenSIPS release ( 1.8.0 ). I have also added the Lua module to the list new things that are going to be present in 1.8.0 - http://www.opensips.org/Main/Ver180

Thanks and Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer