hi,

load module presence_mwi

and

if(is_method("SUBSCRIBE")) {
   if (!has_totag()) {
             if (avp_check("$hdr(Event)", "eq/message-summary/i")) {
               rewritehostport("asterisk.host");
               record_route();
               if (!t_relay()) {
                  t_reply("500", "Server internal error");
               }
               exit;
            }
   }
}

Dani
On 10/27/11 17:34, Schneur Rosenberg wrote:
We have a Opensips server that is used to load balance a few asterisk
servers, the opensips also handles registration, but asterisk handles
everything else, everything works fine but I don't know how to get MWI
indicator to work, I tried rewritehostport for the SUBSCRIBE but it
did not work, can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks
S. Rosenebrg