Very nice. I think that will help a lot of people when those type of issues come up. Seems like a lot of emails are sent to the mailing list about that. I think I saw an email a couple of days from someone so hopefully they are watching their emails.

On , Ovidiu Sas <o...@voipembedded.com> wrote:
Hello all,

The trunk version of OpenSIPS has the ability to configure the amount

of PKG memory via the command line (there's no need to recompile

opensips in order to change the size of pkg memory).

The switch that controls the size of the pkg mem is 'M':

-M nr Size of pkg memory allocated in Megabytes

Regards,

Ovidiu Sas