Hello

About Call Control :

You need to setup the following components:

   * OpenSIPS callcontrol module, version >=1.5 ==>  It's OK.
   * Call Control application (this software)
   * CDRTool rating engine, version >=6.7.0 ==>

     - The RatingEngine IP address
     - The mysql connection details to cdrtool, radius, opensisps, siptrace and
       mediaproxy MySQL databases, which are described in the following sections
       of this document
     - The mediaDispatcher address

This is a cdrtool documtn.
http://download.dns-hosting.info/CDRTool/doc/INSTALL.txt

But, I don't used radius, mediaproxy. How does cdrtool work???

When I input command "start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile /var/run/ratingEngine.pid --exec /var/www/CDRTool/scripts/ratingEngine.php"

It always display error.

Database error for query select `value` from memcache where `key` = 'destinations': ()Database DB_opensips error: Table 'opensips.trusted_peers' doesn't exist (1146) select * from trusted_peers Database error for query select * from billing_profiles order by name: ()Database error for query select *,
        UNIX_TIMESTAMP(startDate) as startDateTimestamp,
        UNIX_TIMESTAMP(endDate) as endDateTimestamp
        from billing_rates_history
order by name ASC,destination ASC,startDate DESC: ()Database error for query select * from billing_holidays order by day: ()Database error for query select * from billing_enum_tlds: ()PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function posix_setsid() in /var/www/CDRTool/library/rating_server.php on line 81

How to solve this problem??

I want to used opensips, call_control, rtpproxy, mysql and cdrtool, But I don't want to used mediaproxy and radius.
I need billing system with opensips.

Thanks for your support.

Nick