Hi, Jayesh!

Yes, I will need extra debugging to see what's happening. Can you send[1] the log in full debugging, taken after OpenSIPS is restarted?

[1] pastebin.com

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Developer

On 12/06/2011 08:13 AM, Jayesh Nambiar wrote:
Hi Razvan,
The dialogs are definitely loaded on startup and it also matches with existing dialog. I use this to make sure the dialog is matched in my script. So even after a restart, I see the Dialog Matched in my syslog.

if(has_totag()) {
      if(match_dialog()) {
         log(1, "Dialog Matched");
         route(default_relay);
         exit;
      }
}

But it is just that the cdr insert does not take place after the restart !!
My debug level was at 3. Do you want more detailed logs to check??

Thanks,

--- Jayesh