Hi all,

I want to announce one Collect Call over opensips. I have an ITX SS7 with telco company over Asterisk and Digium cards. When i forward the call to asterisk media to play the announce with Dial command, only the dialed part listen the message, but calling user canĀ“t listen the message that says to talk the place and the name to finalize and connect both users. In opensips, how can i do to redirect to media to play different messages to users and after connect this users?

Remember, the messages are distinct for the users:
Calling user message: Talk the name and the place that you calling
Called user message: Collect call, remains in the line to complete the call.

Someone can help me to provide the solution.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo