Thanks, I do have an issue when I perform the install. I was able to get a successful compile with a change to sipcapture.h. It was getting an error with an "unknown type name u_int32_t" so I added the definition to the file. When I performed the install, it failed due to "undefined symbol, getnstr, in file commands.o" for menuconfig when trying to link (ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to configure)

Thanks

Nathaniel