Hi Adam,

It does not jump into error_route as currently this capture only "sip parsing" errors, and it your case it is not a parsing error, but rather an internal error.

So,
1) were you able to get the actual URI so see all the params ?
2) managed to extend the size of the array of unknown params as Ovidiu suggested ?

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com