Do not take my explanation as a "no" - I just wanted to point the obstacles ; and work around the statefull part may be encoding some user/contact ID in the callid or from tag, so when you receive back the reply, you do not need a transaction to find out the corresponding contact you pinged - you can simply extract the contact from the reply.....just an idea.

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com