Sorry, wrong list :)

On 03/19/2013 12:24 PM, Max Mühlbronner wrote:

Google:

inurl:cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8-5-4.zip

But its a russian site, not sure if this is legit?

Best Regards

On 03/18/2013 11:37 PM, Adam Baird wrote:
Hi all.

I have been tasked with performing a SIP interop with the Cisco 7941 model IP phone. I've failed to get it working with the latest SIP 9.x which is still available from Cisco w/o a contract.

From what I've found in my research, an older version 8.5.4 might be the way to go but I can't download it from Cisco without a contract. I'm not sure why they chose to protect the older versions but not the newer.

Anyway, would any of you happen to know an alternate place for me to download the file? I'm not sure I'll be able to purchase a contract to allow me to download the file since this model went EOS so long ago.

I'm looking for: cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8-5-4.zip

Feel free to direct message me if you prefer.

Thanks
-Adam