Hi, Qasim!

Basically this is what the rtpproxy module does: when you call rtpproxy_offer("ei") function, opensips tells the rtpproxy server that a new session has to be created and the media flow will be from external to internal. Rtpproxy assigns the proper interface(IP) and port and returns them to OpenSIPS, which advertises in the ongoing INVITE. So, considering the rtpproxy server has been configured correctly, all you have to do is call rtpproxy_offer() with the proper direction.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com