Hello,

While it may not be that straight-forward, you might want to take a look at the dispatcher module.

The dispatcher module does full NAPTR and SRV lookups for the hosts in the dispatcher table. So you could add your needed domains to the dispatcher table and then in your OpenSIPS script call ds_is_in_list in order to do IP-based authentication.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com