Hello,

If you enable the CDR flag in the ACC module ( http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/acc#id294245 ) , and also set the aaa_flag along with it, you should see that the ACC module will also send the call duration via Radius.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com