Hello,

I've just tried to replicate this and can't seem to do it by using menuconfig to select modules to be enabled. Can you perhaps open a bug report on github about this and let me know the exact steps you go through that leads to this bug ?

If you want to check if shared memory is disabled, open Makefile.conf and check if the DEFS+= -DSHM_MEM line is commented or not.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com