You do not need to manipulate core variables. You have to add a header to pass the source ip to asterisk.

esample append_hf("X-src-ip: $si\r\n")

Il 10/10/2013 02.05, bluerain ha scritto:
Are you sure?  Can you tell my which function call in opensips?  I know how
to manipulate the core variable, but $si is read only.  And I think if you
define a "peering" resource in asterisk, it will try to match it by the
source IP at the network layer and not within the INVITE.  Please tell me
which function to manipulate in opensips and I can try.

Thx