Hi, Salman!

Well, this is what I was suggesting - even though you were doing RTPProxy per branch, you still should have closed the old/unestablished leg before starting a new one. So I can confirm that your approach is the proper one.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com