Hello,

If you plan to change the FROM in different ways for each branch, you need to do the change in a branch_route and not in the request route - whatever changes you do in request route will be propagate in all branches. The changes you do in branch route will be vizible only in that branch. See:
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-1-10#toc2

So, in your script store the new FROM into an AVP variable and arm the branch route -> in that branch, if AVP is set, use it as input for uac_replace_from().

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com