Yes, that is very true - it is a very good catch !

Thanks and regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 19.02.2014 19:35, Nick Altmann wrote:
Thank you. This code needed to run STUN on always NATed servers like Amazon cloud.

--
Nick

    Hi,

    I identify the code that need to be changed - it should be a lot
    of work to add an "advertised" value for the configured IPs and
    ports. It should make it in the new release.