Hi,
   Check if you have created opensips databases, you need to modify the
opensipsctl scrip in opensips directory, uncomment Engine to MySQL, give
access and then try to create a database through 'opensipsdbctl create'
command, after successful creation you should be able to add user through
opensipsctl (you can also use opensips.subscriber table to add a user)

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Per Jarle Sæther - Elotec AS <
perja...@elotec.no> wrote:

> Dear Salman
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>

> When trying to run sudo opensipsctl add per per
>
> I got the following message:
>
> ERROR: This command requires a database engine - none was loaded
>

> Best regards
>

> *Per-Jarle Sæther*

Regards

M. Salman Zafar