Thanks in advance for looking,
I have a simple set up here in NorAM that does LNP look ups as well as some
simple routing logic based on the Originating and Terminating state from the
LERG database. I have been thinking that it is overkill and more resource
intensive than necessary to store the LERG in MySQL when we update it only once
a quarter. I understand that MySQL does it's own caching which can be very fast
but I'm hoping I can save 2 MySQL queries per call by storing the data in
MemCache instead.

Cut to the chase: is it possible to store data from a file into a MemCache
store when the script starts up? Is there another method that is more
appropriate for this task that I am ignorant of?

Thanks again!
MW