- when a node handles a call, it looks into nosql to see which are the nodes having registrations for the needed AOR -> call is parallel forked to local registrations (if any) and to the other nodes (based on nosql info)

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 24.06.2014 15:27, Tito Cumpen wrote:
Rik,

My deployment is not dependant on virtual IP. Since the failover and load balancing logic resides on the client and I intend to use srv records to define the weight of proxies. The problem comes to surface if a user makes an attempt to register and finds himself on server A. Soon after makes an attempt to register and finds the second client on server b. If a Ruri request sources from server B how can I fork the request in parallel to the first entry in server A? Thanks for your reply but I have raised the question of using contact replication before please see below:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Liviu Chircu* <li...@opensips.org <mailto:li...@opensips.org>>
Date: Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] binary replication
To: users@lists.opensips.org <mailto:users@lists.opensips.org>

Hello Tito,

Both dialog and user location replication were actually designed to work with VIPs only! From the moment the "receiving" instance takes over, it should have the same pool of registered users as instance #1, and it should be able to process all existing dialogues.

Best regards,
Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com  <http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>