Hi, Maxim!

I'll take a look at the rtpp_2_0 code to see how hard it is to integrate our patches there.

Regarding github, yes, we are over there. My id is razvancrainea and you can find our organization here[1].

[1] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com