Or, be sure and set a reasonable dialog lifetime (like maybe 2 hours) together with the "B" flag (to send BYEs one dialog timeout).

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 16.07.2014 13:14, Schneur Rosenberg wrote:

create_dialog with Pp flag.

On Jul 16, 2014 10:45 AM, "Jorge Luis Ortea" <dar...@hotmail.com <mailto:dar...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I'm using OpenSIPS 1.8. with several Asterisk. When Proxy SIP
    manages a call keeps a dialog with (called,caller,Asterisk)
    through store_dlg_value function from dialog module. Later through
    get_dialog_info function it match calls and resolves transfers issue.

    I have the following problem, when a network failure occurs those
    dialogs keep on and this generate errors.
    How can I avoid this and remove those dialogs?

    Note: I don't know if it can be useful but 'Failure Route' is
    performed shortly after the failure.

    Thanks.
    Regards.