Hello,

What OpenSIPS version are you currently using ?
I've just committed a fix that implements a preliminary version of this, see commits :

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/3316a2a518a2ac27401408369e4bd3adc70b4e48
and
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/7989c4fcf1825afccb8102b65d94d66105dbdf33

Please apply them to your sources and let me know how it oges
Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com