Hi Kevin,

yes, that's the right way of getting a mem dump during runtime. Also you will automatically get one during the shutdown procedure.

Best regards,

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 08.09.2014 10:02, Kevin Mathy wrote:
Hi Bogdan,

Unfortunately, no... I'll try to get that next time it'll happen ! I can do that with "kill -SIGUSR1 OPENSIPS_PID", that's right ?

Thanks,

*
Bien cordialement,
Best Regards,

**Kevin MATHY* |**Ingénieur VoIP
*
*

    Hi Kevin,

    Any chance to get the mem dump after "waiting" ?

    Thanks & Regards,