Hello Duane,

The usrloc module triggers a generic event - to which you subscribe via various ways ( run an OpenSIPS route, simple UDP packet, xmlrpc, rabbitmq ).

If you want a route to be run , you simple need to load the event_route.so module - then, by simply having an event route with the name of the exported events, you will be auto-registered to them.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com