Hi all,

I am using OpenSIPS 1.8.2 + RTPProxy on bridge mode, I force a destination and
a socket between 2 points:

            (public net)                                            (private
net)

The signaling manage is right, but I have a problem with RTP flows. When SBC
sends a INVITE, it has a IP Connection Information different from IP signaling
however when the dialog begins [OpenSIPS+RTPProxy] sends RTP flow to IP
signaling from SBC, ignoring IP Connection Information.

Must I do something to force RTP flow?  What can i do to solved it?

Very Thanks, Regards.