"the person who reports the "ugliest" bug will get an official OpenSIPS T-shirt <http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3947/15725260732_826db90980_z.jpg> along with our gratitude"

On 03/24/2015 11:19 AM, Satish Patel wrote:
Wow! so every person will get T-shirt who reported bug or one person among all bug reporter?

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Răzvan Crainea <raz...@opensips.org <mailto:raz...@opensips.org>> wrote:

    Hi, All!

    Hurry up, we already have three bugs reported[1] :).

    [1] http://www.opensips.org/Community/BugHuntContest

    Cheers,

    Răzvan Crainea
    OpenSIPS Solutions
    www.opensips-solutions.com <http://www.opensips-solutions.com>

    On 03/23/2015 08:38 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:

        Hi all,

        Starting this week and all the way to the date of 2.1 stable
        release (from RC to GA), we will open a weekly contest that
        will help with the testing :).

        What is the contest for ? For the best bug found :). Whoever
        finds the "uglies" bug in 2.1-rc will get an official OpenSIPS
        T-shirt, like these guys did :) :
        http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3947/15725260732_826db90980_z.jpg

        So, we pay you for for finding the best bug in OpenSIPS -
        attractive job ??

        CONTEST IS ON !!!!! And we already have a strong candidate for
        this week.

        Best Regards,