Hi,
I am new to Opensips and also new on SIP as well. I am trying to configure
Opensips as B2BUA top hiding mode.
I used the below configuration for that:

route {

  if(is_method("INVITE")&& !(src_ip == "<my IP>" && src_port ==5060)) /* skip
Invite messages generated by the B2BUA*/
  {
    b2b_init_request("top hiding");
    exit; # do not forward this request, another one will be generated
  };

With such configuration, I am able to establish a call between my client and
server machine.
During the call establishment, Opensips B2BUA translated the Call ID with its
own call ID [B2B.###.######]
However, when I tried to terminate the call, Opensips B2BUA does not translate
the call ID and its causes the error at the server.

Looking into the looks, it seemed to me that the Opensips B2BUA does not go to
search the dialog context while handling BYE message.

The termination works fine for me when I changed the small code in
b2b_prescript_f so that the code go to search the dialog when BYE message
arrives.
    if((method_value == METHOD_ACK) ||
       (method_value == METHOD_BYE))      //BYE Method added here
    {
        goto search_dialog;
    }

Let me know if I am missing something here?

Regards
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Aricent and is intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for any purpose
other than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. Aricent accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus."