Thank you Rahul,

OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 07.08.2015 00:12, Gupta, Rahul wrote:

Hi Bogdan, I have created an issue with opensips github

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/591

And uploaded the logs specified in the link with the description along with timestamps.

Thanks

Rahul Gupta

*From:*Bogdan-Andrei Iancu [mailto:bog...@opensips.org]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 04, 2015 10:51 AM
*To:* Gupta, Rahul; users@lists.opensips.org
*Subject:* Re: ERROR:core:io_watch_del: BUG - trying to del fd 38 with flags 2 1

Hi Rahul,

Any logs will be  useful (use some pastebin or file transfer to upload).

On your observations : when a connection timeout does expire (via __tcpconn_lifetime()), reactor_del_all() removes the fd with both IO_WATCH_READ and IO_WATCH_WRITE flags. While in the logs it shows "1", removing with READ only.

Going back

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu