Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
OpenSIPS Founder and Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com

On 07.09.2015 14:23, Hamid Hashmi wrote:
Bogdan,

I am using path module on Both servers (Proxy - add_path_receive() and UAS - use_received 1 ). UAS change the Contact header of 200 OK with the IP given in field 'path' in table 'location'. But when I make a call by bypassing proxy, UAS did not change the contact header. What am I doing wrong in using module Path ?

Regards
Hamid R. Hashmi

Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 13:16:35 +0300
From: bog...@opensips.org
To: users@lists.opensips.org; hamid2kv...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] ACK did not Receive on Proxy and get in loop

Hi Hamid,

There is something wrong with the contact in the 200 OK - as you see, the 200 OK reply from proxy to Alice contains in the Contact header the IP of the the proxy, while it should contain the IP address of BOB (the issuer of that reply).

Because of that bogus Contact header, the whole in-dialog routing (for the ACK) gets broken.

Best Regards,