Hello,

Complete VoIP, SIP, and OpenSIPS newbie here. So far, I've been able to build OpenSIPS, establish PostgreSQL server, run both, and add 2 subscribers into DB. Unfortunately, testing from Ekiga, gives me the "Could not register (Too many hops)" error when I try to register one of those subscribers in it. Could anybody lend a hand here and guide me through this process. The goal is to at least be able to send a message between those 2 subscribers and at most to establish a phone call between them. I know that this can be a misconfiguration issue from my side and that the information I provide here is brief, but I am ready to expand any point if that's needed for progress; just let me know which logs, configurations, etc. I should post. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Kind regards,
Alexander